New Numa New Numa

I thought this one was better than the first.

The first one was just kind of a silly. But this one had actuall thought put into it. I liked it.

Hyperboy: Episode 4 Hyperboy: Episode 4

Never use that music in your flashes.

Because theres going to be a lot of people who hate that kind of music. Like me. Use some music that more people will like.

gene-goldstein responds:

Who are you to say what music I should use? It's my Flash and I'll use whatever music I want. A lot of people do like it, and so far you're the only one to complain. It fit the fight scene, that's all that matters.

I'm all for criticism and opinions, but the music I use has nothing to do with other people's opinions. I stay true to myself.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 8 Zelda: Heroic Rage 8

Rape and kill her lol

The thought of Link ripping everyone apart is hilarious. I also loved the swearing and raping.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Haha, pretty crappy game.

I find it more amusing how many people you pissed off with this game. I bet most of them are christians, which I hate.

TommorowsNobodies S-board TommorowsNobodies S-board

It's alright but...

Maybe make the voices a little more High quality? I mean, If you were really pranking someone with this, I'm sure they could tell it was a recording.

And Maybe spice up the fonts and backround.

PARAGON-pvp responds:

I've done about 5 prank calls now and i fooled them all so i don't think theres a problem,,,deal with it

Mario Remix Mario Remix